Bali holiday tour guide, visit the island of Indonesia
Useful for trip to Bali, where it is, a list of the main places of interest to visit the main attractions not to be missed, including temples, villages, beaches and local crafts.
Travel Guide Bali
The island of Bali is part of Indonesia, covered island in the Sunda minor, is a popular holiday destination for traditions, culture and natural beauty, welcomes every year millions of tourists that fly in the international airport at capital Denpasar. Places of interest are the magnificent and numerous temples, traditional villages and rice fields on terraces, all surrounded by beautiful landscapes. Local crafts is renowned for fine wood carvings, stone carvings, working in silver and the productions of colored fabrics, with the particular technique Batik.
What to visit in Bali
– Gunung Kawi, are totally magnificent temples carved into the rock.
– Pura Besakih, is the most famous temple in Bali, where many festivals are celebrated inside.
– Pure Rambut Siwi, temple located on top of a cliff from which you can enjoy a breathtaking view.
– Puri Lukisan, is a museum where you can appreciate a wonderful collection of art and interior gardens.
– Negri Propinsi, museum which houses inside it finds and objects dating back to prehistoric times.
– Kuta, the largest beach on the island where you can enjoy the astonishing sunsets.
– Siambaran, other white-sand beach.
– Nusa Dua beach recommended for fans of surf, eat good fish in the many nearby restaurants.
– Mushroom Bay, a picturesque bay, where you can go snorkelling.
– Tulamben and Pulau Menjangan, wrecks to see underwater, only visible for diving and then hike is reserved only for divers.
– Gunung Batur and Gunung Agung, are two volcanoes which rise along hiking trails, from which to see a beautiful landscape of Bali.
– Padangbai, a small village in the bay Tenganan where are the beautiful beaches.
– Penelokan and Jatiluwih, are mountains from which you can enjoy a magnificent panorama composed of volcanic landscapes, lakes and paddy fields as well as picturesque villages and spectacular views towards the sea.
– Bukit is a peninsula where there are to visit the temple of Ulu Watu, the Jimbaran beach, the oasis of Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa beach, white sand is very fine and equipped with every kind of equipment for water sports .
– Gunung Batur, Tabanan and Ubud are other interesting places to which it is worth spending a visit.